Bespoke beauty & healing medi spa

Direct Debit Payment Plans – an easy way to budget and pay for treatments​

To help you budget and pay for the best possible treatments we offer Health & Beauty payment plans. A Health & Beauty payment plan enables you to access the treatments you need now, then spread the cost for the treatments, in interest free instalments, debited weekly, fortnightly or monthly up to 18 months interest free.

HealthBeauty_Logo
Ozone_HB-Hero-ntj2eutykdwnafkezbm7tntoa6d6zc97yo1op5jshs

About Health & Beauty Payment Plans

Health & Beauty payment plans are flexible and can be customised to individual needs. It is not credit or a loan. It is simply a direct debit service that allows you to start treatments and or buy products now and pay for it over time.

Some of the common treatments that patients’ setup a Payment Plan for include:

How does it work?​

The Health & Beauty Payment Plan is applicable for payment plans from $380 up to $9000.

A minimum 20% of total package is paid upfront then you can choose to make payments of remaining 80% of package on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. Whatever suits your budget best. The maximum payment plan length is 18 months.

Interested in a Payment Plan?​

If you are interested in a Payment Plan please download the application form, fill it in and email it to: info@ozonebeautyspa.com.au or call on 02 6685 1145 or visit instore to make an application.